Friday, July 27, 2012

One Month Down, One to Go!

To commemorate the halfway point in my internship, here is a list of things that I haven't done in a whole month (co-written by Dee!):

  • Driven a car
  • Watched TV or a movie
  • Used a mirror
  • Shaved
  • Taken a hot shower
  • Listened to something that wasn't reggae on the radio
  • Made my own food
  • Gone to sleep past midnight
  • Gone a day without seeing a goat
  • Worn a sweatshirt
  • Used a dishwasher
And here are some things I've done only a few times:
  • Eaten something that wasn't vegan
  • Eaten sugar
  • Worn pants (only for the bee suit)

2 comments:

  1. Erin! This is awesome! I had no idea you were in Jamaica. Have you seen any bobsledders? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not! But maybe they're taking a break until the winter Olympics :P

      Delete